If you're having problems logging in to Mighty Networks check these two things before anything else:
- Are you using the correct email address that's associated with your Mighty Networks account? We encourage you not to use your Facebook account to login as it can cause problems if your Facebook account email address is different then the email address your Mighty Network invite was sent to.
- Do you have the correct URL for the Growing Human(kind)ness Mighty Network? Check what's in your browser and compare it to this URL: https://campus.growinghumankindness.com/
If you've forgotten your password you have two options.
- The first option is to reset your password
- The second is to email yourself what Mighty Networks calls a Magic Link. This means that an email is sent to the email address associated with your Mighty Networks account with a URL that you just have to click. Upon clicking the URL in the email, it'll open a new tab in your browser and log you in to the Growing Human(kind)ness Mighty Network.
If your account has been disabled
If your account has been disabled it was likely a result of one of these reasons:
- Your account has been banned
- Your account was flagged for spam because of sending repeated messages.
If you think this is a mistake contact us and we'll be able to help you.